A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Frech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Frech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Frech graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy M Frech MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Frech practice?
- Dr. Tracy Frech has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Frech practices Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.