A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Frech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Frech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Frech graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Frech practice?
Dr. Tracy Frech practices Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.