Learn more about Dr. Tracy Frech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Frech is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Frech graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Frech has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Frech practice?
Dr. Tracy Frech practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Adult Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Rheumatologists, Salt Lake City Pediatricians, Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists, and Salt Lake City Family Physicians.