A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Frombach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Frombach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Frombach graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Frombach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy D Frombach DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy D. Frombach practice?
- Dr. Tracy Frombach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Frombach practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians and Reading Sports Medicine Doctors.