Dr. Tracy Irene George MD is female, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy George, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile S Packard Chldrn Hospital Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy I. George practice?
Dr. Tracy George practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa George, Dr. Terese George, Dr. Teresita George, Dr. Teri George, Dr. Terri George, Dr. Terrie George