Learn more about Dr. Tracy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy George, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy I George MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy I. George practice?
- Dr. Tracy George has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy George practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pathologists and Albuquerque Hematologists.