A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy George, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy I George MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy I. George practice?
- Dr. Tracy George has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy George practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pathologists and Albuquerque Hematologists.