A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy George, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy I George MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy I. George practice?
- Dr. Tracy George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy George practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Stanford, CA.
See Albuquerque Pathologists.