A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Harrington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Michael Harrington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Tracy Harrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Harrington practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Family Physicians.