Dr. Tracy Harvey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 24th, 2016
Love Dr. Harvey
Extremely friendly and professional. Love Dr. Harvey and his wonderful staff - they are always smiling and make you feel very comfortable. He does fantastic work and I wouldn't trust anyone else.

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Harvey was absolutely horrible in his work and aftercare. I have been blown off and rescheduled three times. He did upper and lower blepherplasty. My eyes are completely asymmetrical. His response was, that's just the way your eyes are. Nothing can be done. I've had three other surgeons tell me otherwise. I also wanted a nose job, he did tip rhinoplasty and ablation to the bridge. Now I have some distortion in the tip and a curvature on the ridge that wasn't there before. Once again, three other opinions to go in, break the nose, and fix it. Upon this last attempt to have him take some responsibility, he entered the room and proceeded to tell me he was in a bad mood and his beach house was ruined. This was after the office called me thirty minutes prior to coming in and tell me that I was only getting five minutes with him. Unacceptable, unprofessional, and highly insulted by his lack of integrity and demeanor.

September 19th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
Absolutely best surgeon ever, Did an amazing job. I can't thank him enough. I had a turrmy tuck. I am only 3 days post op and and the results are amazing. Thank you so much Dr. Harvey. He even called me the evening after the surgery to make sure everything was going well. So glad I chose him for the surgery. He does awesome work!!!

August 14th, 2016
Patronizing
I did not like being called "Honey", instead of by my name. I also developed an infection, and he told me that it was impossible in that location and that my symptoms didn't fit with having an infection. In fact, I DID have an infection -- to his alarm -- and (FINALLY) got on the appropriate antibiotic. His work was very good. But I really hated being treated like a (dumb) child. His nurse was very nice and appropriate.

May 14th, 2015
Best plastic surgeon in SC
Best plastic surgeon in South Carolina! He has done everyone I know's breast augmentation including mine and the results are amazing! Completely natural and I couldn't be happier! He even called to check on me the night of my surgery and his nurse called to check on me the next day! Highly recommend! Great doctor, staff, and results!

May 12th, 2015
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
I decided to have an eye lift done. He was nice at the beginning and then I ran into scheduling problems. I coudl never speak to him about my concerns, His nurses would not let me talk with him and when I finally dis, he shut me off. He was rude. His chief administrator is a BRASSY brash woman who kept asking for the money. That was all she was concerned about. NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR

May 9th, 2015
Job Well Done
Dr. Tracy Harvey is excellent. I am so glad I took my friends advice and allowed him to do my breast reduction. I healed wonderfully without drainage and no pain. I will be seeing him again.

December 1st, 2008
Wonderful Plastic Surgeon
Dr Harvey has done an outstanding job. He knows exactly what he is doing. Thank You Dr. Harvey.