A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Hentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Hentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Hentz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy A Hentz MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Hentz practice?
- Dr. Tracy Hentz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Hentz practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chinle, AZ.
See Seattle Oncologists.