A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Hughes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan