Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Hughes
Dr. Tracy Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Sherman, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and West Houston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Hughes has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Tracy Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Renu Thapar
Psychiatry, Clinical Psychology, Addiction Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi49
Dr. Kirandeep Kaur
Houston, TX 0.19 mi7
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya
Houston, TX 1.07 mi40