A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Hughes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy M Hughes MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracy M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Tracy Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Hughes practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.