A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Jeck, Dermatologist is Excellent. Dr. Jeck has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Jeck, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeck graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeck has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Jeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Jeck practice?
Dr. Tracy Jeck practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Jeck, Dr. Terese Jeck, Dr. Teresita Jeck, Dr. Teri Jeck, Dr. Terri Jeck, Dr. Terrie Jeck