Overall Review

April 21st, 2015
Very nice doctor, patient and compassionate and certainly seemed to be thorough and accurate about her exam.

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Jeck was easy to talk to and made an embarrassing appointment comfortable.

July 8th, 2013
Now I have a scar for the rest of my life!
I saw Dr. Jeck early last year for a mole on my face that kept bleeding. The first time I saw her she rushed through my appointment and didn't really give me a conclusion to the mole on my face. After a week or so I booked another appointment because it wouldn't stop bleeding. At my second appointment I pushed her to check it. She said that she would have to take it out to test it. She said that it would just be a very faint mark, not noticeable. While she was removing the cyst, she was joking with the medical assistant that this was her 4th time doing this. And after she stitched it up she was phrasing herself that she thought she did a good job. She never said to come back to do a follow up and to see how it was healing. Now i have a indent, a scar that is so noticeable now. I want it corrected but I will not be going to her to correct it!

March 16th, 2012
She is an absolutely fantastic physician. She diagnosed my skin cancer very quickly and probably save my life. She is one of the most pleasant people I have ever met and is very compassionate.

October 24th, 2011
Good experience
Very professional yet friendly bedside manner. She was thorough and confident. I would definitely recommend her.

September 6th, 2011
Very Personable
Dr. Jeck is very personable and has great bedside manner. She answered all of my questions and brought up things I hadn't thought to ask. She doesn't push cosmetic procedures which was important to me. I came for a skin check not for advice on how to get rid of wrinkles.

August 1st, 2011
I have known Dr Jeck for many years and she is a kind and compassionate physician. She is extremely thorough and has given many options for treatments and is open to my comments and suggestions. Every one that I have referred to her has found her just as excellent and caring as I do.

June 6th, 2011
Dr Jeck has a very kind and personable attitude when discussing medical things with me. She spends quality time answering my questions and was very thorough with my skin exam.

May 28th, 2011
Great dermatologist
She is kind, compassionate and really knew what she was doing. I would highly recommend her.

February 7th, 2011
Excellent Dr., I would recommend! And friendly too!
Dr Jeck is an excellent Dermatologist. I saw her to check some moles to make sure they were not cancerous. She was gentle and checked every one. She was friendly and her nurse was wonderful too! I would highy recommed her to anyone looking for a dermatologist. :)

December 23rd, 2010
Very courteous and great bedside manner.

May 14th, 2010
Waste of Time!!!
I visited Dr. Jeck on account of my acne. She didn't even seem to care about what I had to say, and let my words come in one ear and out the other. I found her "Is that fair to you?" line pretty cheap and annoying. She also didn't give me any good treatment options. She told me that Accutane was the only thing she would prescribe me, ignoring a host of other effective treatments. I'm glad I have a great GP, because she actually helped me with a solution!!! Dr. Jeck seems incompetent, and you will discover that she won't provide much recourse to you. Don't waste your time on her.