Dr. Tracy Karolyi DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Perrysburg, OH

November 5th, 2015
Great Doc!
She is my daughters secondary doctor we normally see Dr. Carol Kennedy (Who is great also) and when my daughter had pneumonia she didn't want to get Rosefun shots because of her phobia off needles, So Dr. Tracy just said either you get these done or you will end up in the hospital getting IV's and other pokes. She is very straight forward and says the truth. This is what I look for a firm, caring, and smart doctor! Her nurse Abby is GREAT AND SO IS SHE!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Tracy and Abby RN!!!!!!!!

February 12th, 2015
The best pediatrician as far as I'm concerned.

April 21st, 2014
Mom
I will agree that when Dr. Traci is busy she can be cold, however regardless how long it's been she always remembers my kids and is thinking outside the box when it comes to diagnosis. After 14 years however, the staff is not as friendly or helpful as they use to be, and it puts me off when I go in there.

February 10th, 2014
My girls normally see another dr in the practice,but Dr. Tracy had an opening. I will be sure to never have my girls see her again. She lectured and belittled my daughter during the exam. My eight year old fought back tears as she listened to Dr. Tracy yell at her for having accidents which lead to her UTI. She seemed very cold and uncaring.

November 5th, 2011
We are newer patients to Dr. Tracy. What a wonderful experience it has been. She is very thorough, talks to my children and always follows up with any concerns. She is, however, very busy and you have to be organized to get your children's well checks scheduled if you want them to be with her. I have never had any trouble scheduling sick visits. You can tell she loves her job!

March 28th, 2011
I love Dr. Tracy. She has always taken excellent care of my daughter. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and is willing to go the extra step to make sure they are healthy and well taken care of.

January 2nd, 2011
My children absolutely LOVE Dr. Tracy. She knows my children so well and they love going to see the doctor!

March 21st, 2008
top notch
this is a fantastic doctor that is not only thorough and current, but has great bedside manner