Pediatrician

1601 Brigham Dr
Ste 200
Perrysburg, OH 43551
419-872-5386
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Mom  |  show details
by Laurie on Apr 21st, 2014

I will agree that when Dr. Traci is busy she can be cold, however regardless how long it's been she always remembers my kids and is thinking outside the box when it comes to diagnosis. After 14 years however, the staff is not as friendly or helpful as they use to be, and it puts me off when I go in there.

Feb 10th, 2014

My girls normally see another dr in the practice,but Dr. Tracy had an opening. I will be sure to never have my girls see her again. She lectured and belittled my daughter during the exam. My eight year old fought back tears as she listened to Dr. Tracy yell at her for having accidents which lead to her UTI. She seemed very cold and uncaring.

Nov 5th, 2011

We are newer patients to Dr. Tracy. What a wonderful experience it has been. She is very thorough, talks to my children and always follows up with any concerns. She is, however, very busy and you have to be organized to get your children's well checks scheduled if you want them to be with her. I have never had any trouble scheduling sick visits. You can tell she loves her job!

Mar 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Tracy. She has always taken excellent care of my daughter. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and is willing to go the extra step to make sure they are healthy and well taken care of.

Jan 2nd, 2011

My children absolutely LOVE Dr. Tracy. She knows my children so well and they love going to see the doctor!

Jun 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

We love Dr. Tracy! We have been seeing her for years. She is personable and knowledgable, and very down to earth. Her well checks schedule so far out because she is so well-liked and respected. There are several other wonderful doctors in the practice, as

May 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Tracy was nice at first, we had some issues with our choice not to vaccinate. But the main reason why we left the practice was because of the long waits in the waiting room and the long waits trying to get an appointment scheduled. A Pediatrician shou

Doctor's Response

Pediatricians are bound by the American Academy of Pediatrics and therefore are always going to recommend vaccinations. However, personal choice is accepted. Scheduling in any busy pediatric office needs to be done far in advance for routine well checks. Our office books out 3 months in advance for well checks do to our volume of patients. Appointments made at the end of a current visit for the next visit is always encouraged

|  top notch  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2008

this is a fantastic doctor that is not only thorough and current, but has great bedside manner

Jul 13th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful!: Dr. Tracy is wonderful. We having been going to her for many years now and she is very caring, kind and on top of her game. She treats kids with kindness and respect, and listens to your concerns.