Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by Emily on Nov 5th, 2015

She is my daughters secondary doctor we normally see Dr. Carol Kennedy (Who is great also) and when my daughter had pneumonia she didn't want to get Rosefun shots because of her phobia off needles, So Dr. Tracy just said either you get these done or you will end up in the hospital getting IV's and other pokes. She is very straight forward and says the truth. This is what I look for a firm, caring, and smart doctor! Her nurse Abby is GREAT AND SO IS SHE!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Tracy and Abby RN!!!!!!!!

Feb 12th, 2015

The best pediatrician as far as I'm concerned.

Mom show details Mom
by Laurie on Apr 21st, 2014

I will agree that when Dr. Traci is busy she can be cold, however regardless how long it's been she always remembers my kids and is thinking outside the box when it comes to diagnosis. After 14 years however, the staff is not as friendly or helpful as they use to be, and it puts me off when I go in there.

Feb 10th, 2014

My girls normally see another dr in the practice,but Dr. Tracy had an opening. I will be sure to never have my girls see her again. She lectured and belittled my daughter during the exam. My eight year old fought back tears as she listened to Dr. Tracy yell at her for having accidents which lead to her UTI. She seemed very cold and uncaring.

Nov 5th, 2011

We are newer patients to Dr. Tracy. What a wonderful experience it has been. She is very thorough, talks to my children and always follows up with any concerns. She is, however, very busy and you have to be organized to get your children's well checks scheduled if you want them to be with her. I have never had any trouble scheduling sick visits. You can tell she loves her job!

Mar 28th, 2011

I love Dr. Tracy. She has always taken excellent care of my daughter. You can tell she truly cares about her patients and is willing to go the extra step to make sure they are healthy and well taken care of.

Jan 2nd, 2011

My children absolutely LOVE Dr. Tracy. She knows my children so well and they love going to see the doctor!

top notch show details top notch
Mar 21st, 2008

this is a fantastic doctor that is not only thorough and current, but has great bedside manner