A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Allenmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy T. Kelly practice?
Dr. Tracy Kelly practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Pediatricians and Tacoma Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Teresa Kelly, Dr. Terese Kelly, Dr. Teresita Kelly, Dr. Teri Kelly, Dr. Terri Kelly, Dr. Terrie Kelly