A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy R Klein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy R. Klein practice?
- Dr. Tracy Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Klein practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.