More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Koogler
Dr. Tracy Koogler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Burr Ridge, IL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Koogler is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center, St Anthony Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Koogler has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Tracy Koogler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Darrel Waggoner
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Mark Abe
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Christopher Clardy
Chicago, IL 0 mi36