A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Kruzick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruzick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruzick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Kruzick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruzick graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kruzick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Kruzick MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Kruzick practice?
- Dr. Tracy Kruzick has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Kruzick practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Allergists and Vienna Pediatricians.