Dr. Tracy Kuykendall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 27th, 2016
Fast and Efficient
I'm a new patient at Kuykendall Dermatology and we arrived 20 minutes earlier then my appointment time because her friendly staff informed me to come early to fill out forms and get in to see her. There were patients there however that didn't come on time and were skipped due to their irresponsible time management. I've noticed in a business and I say this as a business owner I know it must be very hard to satisfy all of your clientele but I can assure anyone seeking care that Dr Kuykendall is the perfect person to help you. Quality is what she delivered and she was efficient fast and her staff was definitely a reflection of her. I will be only using her for all my future derm needs.

October 24th, 2016
Excellent
The staff helped me with an appointment . Called when someone canceled to get me in right away. Very friendly Staff, Great Doctor, Spent plenty of time with me and made suggestions to help my needs..

October 12th, 2016
I love Dr.Tracy. She is the best all around at what she does. I wouldnt want to go any where else.

October 5th, 2016
This was the absoutly worst experience of my life. Three house of waiting and still no dr. The worst staff! Don't go!

June 6th, 2016
Great experience
Had a surgery & it was the best experience possible.

May 26th, 2016
High quality care!
She has an excellent bedside manner and has really gone the extra mile for me and my daughter. Highly recommend!

May 7th, 2016
Poor skills, high price
My wife went for a mole removal. Dr. Kuykendall performed a punch biopsy and didn't take the entire lesion out. It recurred and subsequently she performed excisional biopsy which required suturing. Well, the sutures were not tied properly, went loose and that caused wound to dehise, leaving my wife with a large wide scar. We subsequently received a bill for nearly 1000$ for a 10 min procedure with poor cosmetically outcome. Make yourself a favor and don't go there.

April 4th, 2016
Highly Recommend!!
Dr. Kuykendall is always prompt and professional. She actually takes time to listen to your needs and explain any procedures. She truly cares about the well being of her patients.

March 29th, 2016
great doctor and staff

March 20th, 2016
Helped me a lot after years
I went in 4 weeks ago thinking I had some sort of sun reaction. She very clearly told me "no it looks more than that". I was having an allergy. The cream she gave me worked and so did the short term pills. I'm not sure why I waiting this long but I will go back if I have any other problems

February 3rd, 2016
just visited today
very friendly front office. very personable and I asked about my insurance and they explained it all to me. I had to fill out paper work when I got there but that was not too bad. nice waiting room and not a long wait. I would recommend the doctor. very knowledgable about my spots I had her look at.

February 2nd, 2016
The nurse recommended a full body scan. This consisted of the Dr glancing at my arms and the front and back of my legs. I asked if she could remove brown spots on my back. She did 2 of about 5. Don't ask me how she picked those 2...they were all about the same. Maybe she was having a bad day, but If you need a thorough dermatologist I'd go elsewhere.