Dr. Tracy Kvarfordt MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint George, UT

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
Wonderful, nice and we'll educated doctor
I just had surgery done by Dr.K and he just knows how to make you feel comfortable and answers all your question. I would recommend him to family.

March 7th, 2017
Uneducated
I found out after 2 months of being bounced from Dr. to Dr. that I had exactly what I thought I had from the beginning, Dr. Kvarfordt being a gynecologist should have been able to diagnose what I had but instead told me that because I hadn't had children it was impossible which is not true at all come to find out later, Also, she did the exam completely wrong come to find out later as well. I would not recommend her to any female patient. Just worst and most uncaring Dr. I have ever been to .

June 30th, 2016
Too busy or disinterested
Dr. Kvarfordt delivered my child, tied my tubes and criticism me for not being on birth control. I find it very uneasy after seeing him for many years and he still can't take the time to look at the charts to refresh and know who he's talking to. Spends little time answering questions, very short to get in and out. When I had my daughter he said he would be back during certain times...he was never there when he said. Just frustrated with my whole experience with him.

December 15th, 2015
Best Dr. Ever!
I'm so happy to have found Dr. Kvarfordt. I had been having issues with a mesh implant for 5 years and I couldn't find any Dr. who could help me. After looking and looking for weeks I came across Dr. Kvarfortd's name. To make a long story short, Dr. Kvarfordt did a revision surgery and I'm happy to say that it was a complete success. I live in SLC so it was quite an ordeal to drive to St. George 3 times but I would do it all over again because of this wonderful doctor. Thank you Dr. Kvarfordt for being so kind and caring. You are wonderful!!

September 23rd, 2013
The Absolute Best
I originally saw Dr. Kvarfordt in the ER a few years back. He was so precise with my care in the ER and the follow up afterwards that I decided to transfer my care over to him for all my future deliveries and womanly care. He has delivered 4 out of my six children, I wish I had found him when I was pregnant for my first baby. My husband and I look forward to seeing him for all of our prenatal visits because he is so warm and precise.

May 12th, 2013
Mother
Let me just say that Dr. Kvarfordt is hands down one of the best decisions I have made in regards to my overall health. If it was not for Dr. K's knowledge, experience, and fast actions my chid and I may not be here. He listens to me like none of my previous physicians have, this skill allowed him to identify a clear problem with my health. He literally saved our lives! It is his ability to listen, knowledge of women's health, great bedside manners, and friendly personality that make him the best doctor I have ever seen. He is the only OB/GYN that I refer my friends and family to.

July 21st, 2010
Kallin & Ava's Mom
He delivered both my babies. Super caring, and fabulous doctor. Few issues during the pregnancy however he was always open and honest about possibilities of what could be wrong and medication side effects. We had 2 babies 13 months apart because he was so fabulous!!!

July 20th, 2010
Did not tell the danger of the medicine on my baby.
He fails to first protect the baby and mother by prescribing drugs with very dangerous effects in some women. He is very reassuring, but he never tells you what the risks really are.

June 17th, 2010
Thankful
During the stressful time of having the first pap smear and/or being pregnant, Dr. Kvarfordt was supportive, kind, and calming the whole way through. I appreciated his bluntness in answering my questions and his upbeat attitude. He always seemed so glad to see me. I left feeling happier and better to know what was going on. He helped to save two lives, besides mine with his correct diagnosis and prompt action. I would certainly recommend Dr. Kvarfordt for anyone looking for a caring and thorough physician.

May 17th, 2010
GREAT
Dr. Kvarfordt has been the only Dr. who actually listened to me about KNOWING something was wrong, after several miscarriages and several other Dr's telling me it was just natural for these to occur, even at my young age, he actually went into action and did blood tests to determine if anything was truly preventing me from carrying a baby. and THERE WAS! He has been the best Dr and when I got pregnant he helped provide the best medicines to help keep me pregnant, now I have this amazing little miracle in my life thanks to him :) Highly recommend this Dr for ANYONE!

October 7th, 2016