Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Laird
Dr. Tracy Laird, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Laird is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Las Colinas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Laird has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Tracy Laird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Christine Glasow
Pediatric Cardiology, Residency, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Scott Gatlin
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Lee Ann Pearse
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0 mi34