A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Lathrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Lathrop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Lathrop, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lathrop graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lathrop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy H Lathrop MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy H. Lathrop practice?
- Dr. Tracy Lathrop has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Lathrop practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.