Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Lawrence
Dr. Tracy Lawrence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, St Joseph Health, St Mary and USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Lawrence has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tracy Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Mitra Nadim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Ramyar Mahdavi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Mojgan Moallempour
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9