Dr. Tracy Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Lewis?

SHE IS AWESOME

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Hands down the best doctor I have had. She is also all three of my childrens pediatricians and delivered all three of my kids. She is kind and caring and doesnt rush anything. I trust her. Her nurse Sue is the best too! I have been seeing her for 10 years and will see her as long as she practices! I really cant say enough great things about her!

patient

Posted on December 1st, 2013

She is the best family doctor I have ever had. She listens to my concerns and keeps in contact with other specialists I see to keep on top of medical problems. She orders tests when I have symptoms to rule out other problems. She doesn.t rush the appointment .

Posted on November 6th, 2013

I feel that Tracey Lewis is a compassionate and caring doctor. She really listens and gives me as much time as I need to address any concerns that I have. She totally puts me at ease, so that I feel that I can tell her anything without feeling embarrased or uncomfortable. I have recommended her to my friends who are searching for a quality, knowledgeable doctor who also just happens to have a wonderful sense of humor!

Love Her!

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I love Doctor Lewis and her nurse Sue, they are great! I have been going to her for at least 10 years and two children later I'm still seeing her. She is very thoughtful, caring and is really honest with you when it comes to health issues. Sue is great as well. She gets back to you right away and she always goes that extra mile to help out whenever she can. Whether it's giving samples, papework needed or relating a message to Dr Lewis.

Posted on October 31st, 2017