Learn more about Dr. Tracy Loper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Loper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loper
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Loper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Loper graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Loper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Loper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracy S. Loper practice?
- Dr. Tracy Loper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Loper practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Broken Arrow, OK and Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians and Tulsa Psychiatrists.