Learn more about Dr. Tracy Loper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Loper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loper
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Loper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Loper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Loper graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Loper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Loper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tracy S. Loper practice?
- Dr. Tracy Loper has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Loper practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Broken Arrow, OK and Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Primary Care Doctors and Tulsa Psychiatrists.