Dr. Tracy Mccall MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Brookfield, WI

March 5th, 2017
Breast Reduction Surgery
I had breast reduction surgery in February 2017. I'm so happy with the results, going from very large, heavy breasts to perfectly shaped smaller breasts. Dr. McCall is a highly skilled and caring doctor. She explained the procedure in detail prior to my decision to undergo the surgery. In pre-op, she checked in with me and made sure I was comfortable. After surgery/recovery, even though it was early evening, she was still at the hospital checking in with me to make sure all was good. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Tracy McCall.

October 18th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr Tracy McCall is an excellent surgeon. She is board certified in both plastic and micro vascular surgery. I have used her excellent services for a number of years. I have a tough travel schedule at times and she has been able to schedule me at my convenience. She listens to my concerns and answers my questions, then explains what she intends to do and gives the rationale for her actions. She is thorough and explains the needed post-surgery recovery treatment. Dr McCall is an expert in recovery therapy. I had a minor procedure from another doctor. The wound should have healed on its own, but it didn’t. The wound area grew over several months. I mentioned this to Dr McCall and she suggested a simple daily treatment. After a month I could see the wound area started to shrink. Three or four months later the wound was completely healed. Recovery treatment can be very important. I heartily recommend Dr McCall as a surgeon. By coincidence, my GP was a classmate of hers in medical school and also thinks highly of her talents.

October 16th, 2014
Dr.McCall has treated me twice over the last two years as a result of two serious emergency room visits. The treatment I have received has been excellent.Dr McCall has demonstrated an extremely high level of competence as well as a genuine level of compassion towards her patients.Her off and staff relect this as well!

April 25th, 2014
worst plastic surgeon
I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. She brushed me off after my surgery did not turn out correctly and kept telling me it would take time. Had to have the surgery redone by another plastic surgeon. She does not take responsibility for her actions.

December 21st, 2013
Patient
I met Tracy McCall regarding the issue of my EAR. Initial consultation was very satisfactory. She worked on my ear, it was very painful and now it is fine. She was very kind and knows her job very well. Staff was courteous and polite. I came in with lot of pain and leaving with no pain. I am extremely happy with her work. Hopefully all sick people will get the doctor like Tracy McCall.

December 16th, 2013
Fantastic work! Thank you!!!
Dr. McCall helped me rejuvenate my self esteem. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic plastic surgery. She helped changed my life for the better. I could not be any happier! Same goes for my husband. *wink wink*

May 1st, 2013
Down To Earth
I met Doctor McCall 5 years ago. She is extremely personable and professional. I instantly knew she was the Doctor I wanted to operate on me. I also can say she has the nicest staff I have ever met in a doctors office. This is the type of place we all hope to be in when we need a doctor and a caring staff.

July 15th, 2012
I have only had great experiences with Dr. McCall. Very professional and has done some great work for me at reasonable rates.

July 28th, 2011
Excellant Doctor and Medical Staff
I have had an Abdominoplasty and Facelift with Dr. Tracy McCall. The experiences were life changing; she is professional, informative, and has excellent skills. Dr Tracy McCall has given me back my self confidence, self esteem and a renewal in life. The office staff is just as amazing as Dr. Tracy McCall; they put all your concerns to rest with their knowledge, support and kindness. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Tracy McCall to all my family and friends.

July 25th, 2011
Awesome
I had breast implants done. They are just what I wanted. They look natural, which was really important to me. The scar is tiny and I can barely see it. The staff cared about me and were really easy to talk to.

June 28th, 2011
Botched surgery
I got a breast augmentation & reconstructive surgery and spent over $10,000 on a procedure I'm completely embarrassed by. I won't even show my breasts because they look so bad. I waited for the scars to heal but the results are just devastating. I'm going to consult with her about it, otherwise attempt to sue for malpractice as I'm completely broke and need to have my breasts redone. I got this procedure to help my self esteem and it made me even more self conscious than before. as far as breast augmentation goes, I would never recommend her. She's a lovely lady and has a friendly staff but I'm shocked & horrified at the outcome of my surgery.

January 21st, 2010
Dr. McCall not only heals your scars, she heals your soul. Not only a wonderful surgeon, but, She cares. She also has The best of the best staff. Thank you Dr. McCall