Dr. Tracy Mcgee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

April 17th, 2015
Stay away from this Doctor. He will tell you he is the best in the business but that is not true.

June 5th, 2014
RUDE physician
The office staff in Cordele, Ga. were somewhat courteous. As far as Dr. McGee is concerned, he's not! While waiting in the exam room, I could hear him in the hallway talking to a patient about her condition. He said some sarcastic remark to her, then walked away whistling. I'm sitting there thinking how rude, and unprofessional he is. When he examined me, he had very little to say to me. I was not impressed at all with this doctor.

May 25th, 2014
Honest Guy
This is the go to doctor according to all of my friends, so I was shocked when my mother told me he had poor reviews online. My experience was exceptional. Dr. McGee was very straightforward about my treatment options. He is not the kind to suggest surgery unless he finds it absolutely necessary, and I enjoyed hearing that I could make choices instead of being told what pricey surgery I "needed" like other doctors had done. He was kind and took genuine interet in talking to me. I've been to other doctors in the area, and this is the only one I would suggest.

January 21st, 2014
UNPROFESSIONAL
I would not recommend this doctor! He didn't seem to have the time to listen to me concerning my pain. He dictated patient confidential medical information in the hallway where patients in the exam rooms could hear everything he said. He dictated another patients X-ray report on my record.