A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Morgan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy L Morgan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Tracy Morgan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Morgan practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Primary Care Doctors.