Dr. Tracy Nailor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Nailor?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2011

The BEST Doctor I have EVER met!

I cannot say good enough things about this Dr. She is exceptionally professional and caring. She took ample time with me and kept me in the loop on her thinking. She checked up on me the next day and was completely available for questions. I have to say that I have never met a doctor with the combination of talents the Dr. Nailor possesses. My only regret is that I don't live close enough to have her be my regular doctor. (I was in Atlanta on business).

March 23rd, 2015