Learn more about Dr. Tracy Napp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Napp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Napp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Napp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Napp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Napp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy E Napp MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy E. Napp practice?
- Dr. Tracy Napp has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Napp practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Radiologists.