A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Napp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Napp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Napp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Napp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Napp graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Napp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy E Napp MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy E. Napp practice?
- Dr. Tracy Napp has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Napp practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Radiologists.