A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Neal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Neal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Lynn Neal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Neal practice?
- Dr. Tracy Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Neal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Decatur, AL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.