Learn more about Dr. Tracy Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Neal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy L Neal MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy L. Neal practice?
- Dr. Tracy Neal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Neal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Cardiologists.