A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Sealy
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Uyentrang Nguyen-Oghalai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy U. Nguyen-Oghalai practice?
- Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai practices Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Palo Alto, CA.
See Houston Allergists.