A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nguyen-Oghalai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Sealy
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Uyentrang Nguyen-Oghalai MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy U. Nguyen-Oghalai practice?
- Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Nguyen-Oghalai practices Allergy & Immunology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Palo Alto, CA.
See Houston Allergists.