A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Nims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Nims, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Nims, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nims graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nims has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Askew Nims MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Nims practice?
- Dr. Tracy Nims has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Nims practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.