A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Norfleet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Norfleet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Norfleet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norfleet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Norfleet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Wynette Norfleet MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy W. Norfleet practice?
- Dr. Tracy Norfleet has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Norfleet practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.