A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Orton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Orton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Orton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy C. Orton practice?
Dr. Tracy Orton practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists, Holland Plastic Surgeons, and Holland Surgeons.