Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  run don't walk...  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

Rude, non caring, your always given off to the PA, when having reactions to BP meds was told to go see my primary physician, and she's a cardiologist.... scary.....

|  Siamese Twins in Unethical and Unprofessional and Uncaring behavior  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

Just like Dr. Calandro Dr. Pacshke is one of the most uncaring,unprofessional, conceited, abrasive, arrogant, and dishonest cardiologists I have met and been treated. She and Clandro are the Saimese Twins in bad cardiologists. She is partnered with Dr. Calndro and therefore his bad behavior is reflected on her. Her partner, Calandro did not treat me with respect, courtesy and showed total lack of sensivities to both my medical and financial needs. Her partner Calndro never called me once to explain why he was doing any specific medical procedure or process; although I called his office, Colorado Heart Clinic many times. Calandro's pat reply was standard of care without explaining what was that specific standard of care and how it applied to the queried procedure or process. I visited her and her partner's office several times and her partner saw me on three occassions in their office but never did Calandro greet me like a human being or even say "hello" are you being helped. Her and her partner's business and billing practices are deceptive and downright dishonest. They charge for time and work done by their subordinates as if they the doctors rendered the services. They charge for services that was rendered by the hospital and bill it as if rendred by them, Calandro or her.At the first appointment which was made by their office about a month after my heart procedures at the hospital when their notes say to see them within 2 weeks. His office made the appointment and they refused to see me unless I paid them over $2,500 immediately or paid them $3,500 in three installments even when I disputed their over inflated bill which they gave me the afternoon before my appointment.I had to wait over 1 hour to try to resolve any issues but Calandro and this doctor, Calandro's partner, are inhumane, very unreasonable, unsympathetic and uncaring. All Dr. Calndro and Pacschke and the folks at Colorado Heart Clinic really care about is bullying and frightening patients to pay up exhorbitant fees and to pay over inflated bills. They are dishnest and unprofessional. They bring disrepute to the Medical Profession. They should be awarded 5 Stars for the WORST CARDIOLOGISTS AND THE MOST DISHONEST CARDIOLOGISTS in COLORADO.

|  CCU Care  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

Dr. Paeschke was my father's cardiologist when he was admitted to Parker Adventist with a heart attack. While she and her partner were effective in their treatment, neither she nor Dr. Calandro had ANY bedside manner. She had a completely flat affect, and sounded as if she were reading a protocol from a medical textbook when explaining my Dad's condition.Neither doctor used or even remembered his name. I would never recommend this group for anyone needing a doctor with basic HUMANITY.