A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Painter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carl Painter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carl Painter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Painter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Painter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Bailey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl Franklin Painter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carl F. Painter practice?
- Dr. Carl Painter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carl Painter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK and Litchfield, IL.
See Bartlesville Orthopedic Surgeons.