A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Papa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Papa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Elizabeth Papa DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy E. Papa practice?
- Dr. Tracy Papa has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Papa practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.