Dr. Tracy Papa DO Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Fort Worth, TX

March 8th, 2017
Disorganized
Had an appointment with this doctor. Was informed the doctor was in but could not see me because her appointment before me (which was a consultation) was running long. They sent in a midwife who did not have a clue what was going on. We asked to speak with the doctor was informed we could wait. After an hour and 45 minutes the doctor never came out to greet us, speak with us or answer any of our questions. Very disappointed with my experience with this doctor. Searching for a new specialist.

April 21st, 2015
Great Dr.
Dr. Papa has great bedside manner. She spends a ton of time with you and you don't feel rushed. She explains everything in a reassuring manner. I didn't like the waiting time. I also noticed several cups with urine specimen with the patients' name on them left in the bathroom (not very professional). I would recommend their services only because of Dr. Papa.

December 2nd, 2014
Very sweet, caring woman. I could not have asked for a better doctor to help me through my pregnancy. I highly recommend her to everyone

November 3rd, 2014
The staff is very professional and they try their best to accomodate your needs. The office is pleasant and the nurse have a great teamwork. I could talk to up to 5 people during my visits. I recommend early in the morning that way you are in and out of the office without much wait time

January 12th, 2011
Terrible experience
Wait room time - 60 minutesRude staff.Sent another Dr. In to give important news.Do not go.

July 18th, 2010
Horrible experience. I would never go to see Dr. papa again. Out of my 6 visits to her office, I saw her just twice. The other times she sent her radiologist to give me my report. Never again...Adios Dr. Papa!