Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
Apr 21st, 2015

Dr. Papa has great bedside manner. She spends a ton of time with you and you don't feel rushed. She explains everything in a reassuring manner. I didn't like the waiting time. I also noticed several cups with urine specimen with the patients' name on them left in the bathroom (not very professional). I would recommend their services only because of Dr. Papa.

Dec 2nd, 2014

Very sweet, caring woman. I could not have asked for a better doctor to help me through my pregnancy. I highly recommend her to everyone

Nov 3rd, 2014

The staff is very professional and they try their best to accomodate your needs. The office is pleasant and the nurse have a great teamwork. I could talk to up to 5 people during my visits. I recommend early in the morning that way you are in and out of the office without much wait time

she let God give me baby through her show details she let God give me baby through her
Nov 3rd, 2011

my name is rahael, had a baby in 2005. he is grown and healthy. thax for all God did through you, you are a true doctor

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
by G on Jan 12th, 2011

Wait room time - 60 minutesRude staff.Sent another Dr. In to give important news.Do not go.

Jul 18th, 2010

Horrible experience. I would never go to see Dr. papa again. Out of my 6 visits to her office, I saw her just twice. The other times she sent her radiologist to give me my report. Never again...Adios Dr. Papa!