Dr. Tracy Phillips MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

March 8th, 2013
Pediatrician Brings Her 'A-game'
Dr. Phillips is wonderful. My daughter ( 3 years old) just had her first appointment with her. The front desk staff were awesome, too. At the end of her appointment, my daughter didn't even want to leave, and the staff offered her a sucker to help calm her down, which worked well. I have a genetic condition, and Dr. Phillips completely understood my concern of trying to determine if I've passed it on to my daughter. Now, she's on the waiting list to found out. All the concerns I had, Dr. Phillips helped ease, since she listened and wanted to find out the answers as much as I do. Something I don't find very often in the medical community, sadly. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is need of a pediatrician.

October 25th, 2009
Dr. Phillips was our very first experience with a pediatrician at our 2 week checkup. It's been eight years and three kids later; we "tracked her down" to this practice after kid number 2. She has been right on with every single diagnosis, and we've had them all: bone condition, strep, asthma, tourette's, heart murmur, mononucleosis, and all the 'little' things that babies get. Dr. Phillips listens, educates, and takes the time to develop a rapport with the children. They all love her...and her nurses...and the receptionists...and the sucker basket.