Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Mar 30th, 2016

Best doctor in town

by DTorres on Feb 29th, 2016

Doea anyone know where dr polanco is? Please let us know where he is at!!! Any update will be helpful!!

Best Doctor! Does anyone know where he went? show details Best Doctor! Does anyone know where he went?
by JEBernardo on Feb 23rd, 2016

He is the best doctor by far! I am trying to locate him as he is no longer at Sharp. Does anyone know where he is? Please let us know!

Feb 1st, 2016

where are you dr Palanco anyone knows where he is he is not at Sharp Palomar.

Jan 12th, 2016

Waiting time maybe a little more, but it is all worth it. Great doctor.

Dec 26th, 2015

Best doctor one could ask for.

excelente show details excelente
by Norma on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Polanco is a great doctor.

Nov 24th, 2015

The best in town

by Norma Nickiforos Meneses on Nov 22nd, 2015

Dr. Tracy Polanco is the example all doctors should follow. His passion for always seeking optimum quality of care for his patients is amazing. He is consistent and focused. In today's healthcare environment it is very challenging and stressful not only for patients, but for physicians as well! I know there is no such thing as the perfect doctor, but in my eyes, and those of my family, Dr. Tracy Polanco IS the perfect doctor!!

by Lisa jimenez on Nov 21st, 2015

Awesome awesome awesome

Dec 24th, 2014

I've known dr. Polanco for many years and he's the best

One of the best doctors show details One of the best doctors
Jun 5th, 2012

Dr. Tracey Polanco is by far one of the best doctors out there. Very caring, compassionate, doesn't rush to the next patient, really give you the time and effort of your appointment. I also love his wife Leticia. They are a great pair of doctors but they just had twins so his wife is part-time now. But truly I highly recommend this doctor. I trust him with my life :)

The most compassionate PERSON! show details The most compassionate PERSON!
by smgonz on Mar 16th, 2011

I met Dr. Polanco a while back. He was my grandmother's doctor. She was very ill and he was so nice. I also work in the hospital and he is so nice to nursing staff as well as the patients. When it came time to pick a doctor for my family, I was lucky enough to be able to choose him. I was not impressed with the front office staff. Three of them were texting as I stood there waiting to be helped, but who cares.. Im used to having the office staff be nice and the doctor do NOTHING>> so the reverse is welcomed!

I will get another Primary Care show details I will get another Primary Care
by Karen C on Apr 1st, 2009

My first visit I had no exam, he called it a "meet and greet" and charge me $95. He promised me a physical exam on my second visit. I got lab results only and said he was rushed and had flu patients that day he had to work in. I did not get exam. The hernia I have he said did not need attention, my GYN said it HAD to be repaired (this just told to me yesterday) Polanco never even looked at the large navel sized orange hernia. I am a chronic pain patient. After refilling Vicodin generic for me for months he change the dose the day after I saw him and said nothing to me. I cannot sit, stand. or walk for more than 15 minutes without changing positions due to severe pain. I called his office and asked about the change. they did not call back but refilled my med as I took it in past. They did this for 3 refills and then when it was time for my next refill he declined it, with no notice , no phone call, no reason why they did not return my call when I wanted to know why and how to manage the pain with the new dose he wrote, (but he refilled the old dose 3 x). I had a month to wait to get into an appt with a pain specialist, am a breast cancer patient, I have an over 10cm abdominal mass or ovarian cyst being worked up with MRI for surgery by OBGYN. Dr. Polanco in incompetant, or after I left over 10 messages about increasing pain that keeps me from sleeping he said he only got one message from staff. Last week while he had office hours he told his staff to tell me to go to urgent care for my pain if I could not get into see the pain clinic physician. Why even have a doctor if he wants you to use the ER or Urgent care during business hours and after calling his office 10 times to report unbearable problems.