Dr. Tracy Prince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Prince?

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Very educated doctor. He really knows his stuff. Cuts right through the fluff and tells you the truth.

retired teacher

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I recently changed doctors because I moved to a new location. Dr. Prince is now my primary physician. His is professional and gets to the point (which I really like). He knows what he is doing and (so far) has done excellent work on my medical problems.

quick personable professional

Posted on November 17th, 2012

quick personable professionalHe listened to me and was diligent in following up

The only Doctor that I trust

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Dr. Tracy Prince, D.O. is the best Doctor that I ever had. He is the most caring Doctor!!!! I had a rare condition and if it was not for Dr. Prince, I would not have gotten the help that I needed.

Awful Experience

Posted on August 5th, 2010

The wait time in this office was terrible. Not only that, but except for the receptionists and the pharmacist the staff is incredibly rude and unproffesional. The people taking blood pressures do not know what they are doing and are quick to give their personal opinions even when not asked for them. They NEVER smile and look unhappy to be there. This doctor had me waiting in the room over an hour and then sped through the visit, dismissing anything I brought up and not making any eye contact at all. It was really disturbing. I got the impression that they are seeing alot of patients without insurance coverage so they are just doing the bare minimum. I am now seeing another doctor. This is a total waste of time at this office and if you have serious health issues you should consider getting better care elsewhere.

Posted on June 7th, 2017