Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Roberts
Dr. Tracy Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Shreveport and Kendall Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Tracy Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. John Fox
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Shreveport, LA 0 mi27
Dr. Janay Mckie
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Shreveport, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Milan Mody
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Shreveport, LA 4.30 mi17