A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Robinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Robinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Robinson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tracy Robinson practice?
Dr. Tracy Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.