Obstetricians & Gynecologists

9850 Genesee Ave
Ste 600
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-554-7700
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I love Dr. Ruymann -- she really knows me -- and I always feel like I'm talking with a friend after an appointment with her. When I asked for referrals, she immediately got back to me -- and called twice to make sure I received her voicemail mesasge. I can't imagine a better OB/GYN than Dr. Ruyman -- and this is from a woman who IS going through menopause.

|  Don't visit this Dr if you think you need HRT  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Ruymann belittled my symptoms (i.e. chronic night sweats, emotional rants) and basically has the attitude that you should just deal with it. She actually took me off the hormone therapy I was on and try to replace it with the Nuovo ring. After 1 week I felt suicidal and it as bothersome for her to return my calls. I would avoid at all costs. She obviously never experienced a dramatic "change" herself so she thinks they symptoms are imaginary.

|  Go Elsewhere if you are suffering from Peri-Menopausal Symptoms  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Ruymann if you are peri-menopausal. She will not believe that your symptoms are problematic and will not prescribe hormone replacement therapy for you. Go elsewhere if you are looking for a caring and compassionate physician who will listen and take your symptoms seriously.