Learn more about Dr. W Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Tracy Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W T. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. W Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. W Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.