Learn more about Dr. W Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Schmidt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Tracy Schmidt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W T. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. W Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. W Schmidt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Orthopedic Surgeons.