Dr. Tracy Seewald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Seewald?

Caring

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Seewald for probably 20 years. The best thing about her is she is patient and takes time to explain things (if you choose to ask questions). She has a VERY conscientious bedside manner and will look you in the eye. It is not fair to criticize a general practice physician to not know everything about every issue. Their job is to point you in the right direction if something is beyond their ken. I won't say she has caught every little problem I have had, and I will admit to not remembering to asking everything I should about my condition. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Seewald as a rare example of a caring professional.

Very Professional

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr. Seewald runs a very efficient office and always takes time with me. I nevery feel rushed.

We should of filed a lawsuit against this Dr - DO NOT USE HER

Posted on March 29th, 2011

My wife complained of back problems for almost 1 1/2 years. She visited her PCP Tracy Seewald several times for her back pain. Tracy prescribed my wife muscle relaxers. My wife would sit and cry at her desk at work from the pain and then the pain would subside. One morning, my wife screamed for me because the left side of her body was paralyzed and she was lying on the floor unable to move. I called this stupid Dr (her PCP) and she said to take my wife to the emergency room. From the emergency room we went directly to a back specialist. My wife had to have back surgery the very next morning because of a slipped disk (L4/L5 area) that was pinching a nerve which caused the paralysis. To this day, my wife has absolutely no feeling in her left toes. Perhaps if this Dr pulled her head out of her behind, she would of seen that there was a much more serious problem and recommended a back specialist. We should of have filed a lawsuit against Tracy for malpractice. We will not make the same mistake again when it comes to Dr.s / PCPs. My only regret (Aside from not taking her to court) is not posting something on the Internet sooner for other people to know how this woman practices medicine.

Posted on February 20th, 2017