Dr. Tracy Shaw MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Coralville, IA

August 28th, 2012
We love Dr.Shaw!!!
We started with Dr.Shaw on a recommendation of a friend. We couldn't be more pleased with her. I now have a five year old and an 8 month old and we will be going to Dr.Shaw for their entire childhood. She has so much compassion and understanding. I work with doctors and have seen how some of them can be, she is what everyone would want in a doctor.

September 5th, 2011
Excellent Dr
Dr Shaw has been my daughter's Pediatrician for almost 6 years, since she was born. She is very kind and caring, always takes time to listen and never seems rushed. Fortunately, my daughter has not had any serious health issues, but Dr Shaw has accurately diagnosed and effectively treated the minor illnesses that have come along. It is oftentimes difficult to get same day appointments with Dr Shaw, but there is always another Dr in the practice that can see my daughter if Dr Shaw is not available. I have found all of the Drs in the practice to be competent and caring, so having to go to a substitute occasionally has not been an issue. I would recommend Dr Shaw to any family looking for a Pediatrician.