A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Siegfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Siegfried, Bariatric Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegfried graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Ann Siegfried MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Siegfried practice?
- Dr. Tracy Siegfried has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Siegfried practices Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Bariatric Specialists.