A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Dipalo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith-Dipalo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Ann Smith-Dipalo MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tracy A. Smith-Dipalo practice?
- Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo practices Internal Medicine near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Internists.