A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadkhodayan graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadkhodayan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan practice?
- Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tracy Kadkhodayan practices Plastic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.