Dr. Tracy Sorce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 17th, 2014
Outstanding physician with compassion
Dr. Sorce is the finest internist/primary care physician I have ever seen. She is extremely intelligent, thoughtful and compassionate. She has outstanding diagnostic skills and is willing to collaborate on finding solutions to health challenges. I highly recommend her!

December 8th, 2009
I've been a patient of Dr. Sorce's about 5 years. She treats her patients with like family. She is very thorough, and knoweledgeable. When I leave her office I am confident that she's given me the best care I can get if not more. She also knows great Doctors to refer her patients to for specialty procedures. She makes being healthy so much easier.

April 22nd, 2009
No worries
I first saw Dr Sorce years ago when my doctor wasn't available. From that time I saw her whenever mine wasn't available and eventually asked the office to change my charts to officially be her patient. Although I liked my other doctor just fine, I was very impressed by how thorough Dr Sorce was and comforted by her bedside manner. She is easy to speak with and ask questions and she is a fantastic listener. After having a horrible time with my ob/gyn at another office, she recommended her own who then delivered my first child. I am lucky to be a healthy person, but Dr Sorce makes the occasional visit easy.