A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tracy Speight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tracy Speight is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tracy Speight, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Speight graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Speight has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tracy Elizabeth Speight MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tracy E. Speight practice?
- Dr. Tracy Speight has 1 office location.
Dr. Tracy Speight practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.