Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
the best show details the best
by cassidy k on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Speight is the best, she's been my doctor for 10 years as well as performing c-sections on both my pre-term babies. She is one of the rare doctors that truly care about her patients and there well being. I trust Dr. Speight with my life, she is a brilliant doctor and definitely knows her stuff

Love Dr. Speight! show details Love Dr. Speight!
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Speight is a great doctor! She definitely spends time with her patients! I will have to say the receptionist comes across as a little rude and unhappy like a previous comment says. But other than that it's great.

Wonderful physician, rude front desk staff show details Wonderful physician, rude front desk staff
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Speight is an amazing doctor-caring, patient, and smart. Her front desk personel poorly reflects on the practice. She makes scheduling an appointment much more difficult than it needs to be and is overall extremely rude and seems unhappy. However, it is worth dealing with the rudeness to see Dr. Speight.

The Absolute Best show details The Absolute Best
Jul 12th, 2011

Dr. Speight is the BOMB!! Enough said.

Dr. Speight is the best Dr. I have been to ever! show details Dr. Speight is the best Dr. I have been to ever!
by Citysearch User on May 21st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to this office for years, but today was my first visit with Dr. Speight. I love her and will recommend her in a heartbeat....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Awesome show details Awesome
by Citysearch User on Jun 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr Speight is excellent! She takes time to talk to you every appointment you make and she remembers you and what is going on in your life ye...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Feb 5th, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Speight. She is excellent in communicating with her patients and is one of those doctors who looks out for her patient's well being. I've seen her for the past 7 years and wouldn't trade her for the world!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 16th, 2008

Great Doctor, have time for her patient, keep up the great work